Please use the search to find another job.
Client Relationship Manager
About the Role
Working for one of the leading lights in their field this role is to be the key point of contact for our client’s client and will be responsible for maintaining and developing the relationship with the client to ensure ongoing success and contract growth.
You will have a background in leading client relationships preferably from within a BPO or fast paced Outsourced Contact Centre environment. You will have strong commercial awareness with the ability to influence and motivate others to deliver industry leading change across complex functions.
You will demonstrate previous success in client relationship management and in this post will have the following responsibilities:
- First point of call for the client proactively managing expectations and providing oversight ensuring that contractual obligations are met for both parties.
- Nurture and develop client relationships building trust as a liaison between the company and the client, identifying opportunities for development and account growth.
- Work closely with the Change and Operations teams to engage on and drive client-led change requests ensuring the customer’s experience goes beyond expectations.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure our client is satisfied with their product provision and services, in line with the contractual obligations.
- Monitoring company performance and understand the drivers and levers required to support conversations against client service level highlighting any potential issues to the Operations Management Team and other key stakeholders.
This is a terrific post for an individual who has a demonstrable Client Management background from a fast-paced Contact Centre Outsourcing / Business Process Outsourcing organisation.