Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Team Manager to join a fast-growing organisation based in Canary Wharf. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Team Leader looking to step up to a Team Manager level and enhance your skills further.
It’s imperative that the successful candidate is passionate about team-building, creating a great customer experience environment and managing the efficiency of your team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of your team, working closely with the Account Manager and client stakeholders to ensure the smooth running and successful performance of the account.
- Accountable for the performance, productivity and quality of your team
- Responsible to motivate and drive your team to maximum efficiency
- Be appointed to bring out the best in the individuals within the team and maximise their potential
- Ensure the members of the team are fully compliant in carrying out their duties
- Provide on-going daily support for members of the team and be first point of contact for staffing issues
- Will lead by example ensuring good standards of performance, attendance and conduct within the office are maintained
- Contribute pro-actively to the overall development of the campaign through ideas and creativity
- Experience managing agents and a team leader in customer service or sales roles
- Experience in an operational management role
- Strong understanding of customer on-boarding and development
- Proficient in Microsoft Office IT Package, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent people management skills and ability
- Positive attitude and “can-do” attitude
- Ability and comfortable to work with targets (sales and customer satisfaction)