Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre L&D Manager
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Learning and Development Manager to join a large, progressive Midlands based contact centre operation.
Reporting into the Head of HR and L&D and leading a team of 10 you will be responsible for strategically leading the team to design, develop, deliver and evaluate forward thinking, engaging training modules across a constantly changing contact centre estate of close to 1,000 FTE across multiple UK locations.
You will have a background of working with and in fast paced, customer centric organisations where change is constant.
We are looking for someone with fresh, new ideas and as much as a passion for the provision of exceptional Customer Services as we can get!
- Strategically direct the department to design and prepare award winning induction and training plans aimed at inspiring excellence in customer service delivery
- Working with the senior management team to forward plan on going training and development to the frontline staff
- Working with internal and external people and organisations to building meaningful management development programmes
- Working with the senior leadership team to plan for large scale onboarding events educating on industry plans and timescales to achieve business objectives
- Ensure your team are delivering and managing induction and on-going training events in accordance with business needs, skills gap analysis, preferred learning styles and departmental budget
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external training bodies to improve knowledge, adopt design and implement training solutions where applicable
- Maintain and develop best practice training, processes and systems knowledge in order to effectively coach and train employees
Required Skills and Experience:
- Extensive background in leading Training delivery within Contact Centre operations
- Experience of leading training teams to deliver exceptional, award winning solutions.
- Knowledge of learning styles and the ability to identify and match them to appropriate delivery techniques
- Exceptional stakeholder management abilities, both internal and external
- You will have a natural, motivational leadership style
- Ability to engage with the business, communicate with trainees, produce training materials and processes
This is a superb role for an individual who is looking for a highly rewarding post in an exciting organisation.