Please use the search to find another job.
Sales & Service Advisor (Contact Centre)
North West London
About the Role
The role of the Contact Centre Sales & Service Advisor - This work involves a high degree of telephone communication, dealing with both incoming and outgoing calls. In addition to this aspect of the job, the job holder will also be expected to support the sales, service and marketing teams.
The contact centre hours are between 8am and 8pm from Monday to Friday and 9am- 4pm on Saturday’s. The job holder is expected to work flexibly with other members of the team to ensure continuous and consistent cover to support advertising campaigns. You will work 37.5 hours per week
Basic salary of 21k (OTE 25K) and Benefits include - Staff parking, good transport network, nice team, friendly and lively environment, realistic targets, funded team lunches/dinner.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assessing suitability of consumers for chosen products
- Contributing to the maximisation of conversion rates to meet the KPI for consultation appointments
- Working to targets of calls per hour and bookings per hour
- Providing support as required to the marketing team in all aspects of sales and marketing
- Assisting in the production of sales information
- To effectively and efficiently handle calls, emails and postal enquiries during Contact Centre working hours in line with all KPIs
Required Skills and Experiensce:
- Ability to work to targets
- Experience of working in a soft sales environment
- Driven to deliver Service Excellence
- Experience of dealing with customer problems and enquiries in a passive style of customer care
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals, both internally and externally
Please contact Matt Affron 01905 330 794