Please use the search to find another job.
Dialler and Resource Planning Manager
About the Role
A fantastic opportunity for someone who has proven experience of working as a Dialler and Resource Planning Manager in a busy contact centre. The role will be responsible for managing multiple campaigns utilising predictive, preview and progressive dialling. Taking responsibility for the complete planning cycle, reporting and analysis of the call centre to ensure optimum service is delivered.
- Provide accurate forecasting to ensure sufficient resources are planned across the call centre
- Plan on a short, medium and long term to ensure maximum opportunity for the business
- Real Time management of the dialler and outbound data effectiveness
- Provide technical support where required
- Provide relevant and timely information to the stakeholders upon analysis and reporting on the dialler to inform strategic decisions
- Implement change to improve campaign productivity
- Build relationships with the stakeholders across the business and complete any additional duties required
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of managing a dialler and planning function in a call centre
- Experience of telephony platforms, diallers and WFM tools would be advantegous
- Excellent analysis skill and high level of data manipulation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to targets
- Proven experience of managing multiple campaigns and planning on a short, medium and long term
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.