Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Trainer
About the Role
Contact Centre Trainer (Milton Keynes) Paying upto 27k (Dependant on experience)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in a leading business to delivering training across all different departments within the business. The role will be to enhance and develop the current training programme, having a proactive approach to continuously improve the operation directly enhancing the service levels.
- Develop and deliver training programs on payment processing products, processes and technologies for both internal and external customers.
- Maintain existing training content and systems resulting from analysis of system development, regulatory mandates and/or payment brand compliance.
- Provide presentations, demonstrations, advice and consultancy relating to systems and ancillary products.
- Evaluate to determine if business outcomes have been achieved. Follow up to ensure continuous improvement.
- Proactively expand existing and build new knowledge.
- Delivers simple, technical training content and a basic understanding of assigned subject(s) by following course syllabus with little to no deviation.
- Participates in on‐site client support and training. Accompanies/supports higher level trainer/manager as needed.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of delivering training in a contact centre environment
- Extensive knowledge and experience of working in customer service
- Ability to analyse operations and identify areas for improvement
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills to include the Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Microsft Office
Please contact Kelly Bristow DDI 01905 330 783