Senior Account Manager
About the Role
Senior Account Manager - Milton Keynes - Paying upto 50k (Dependant on experience)
I am currently recruiting for an ambitious & tenacious Senior Account Manager who has experience of working as an Account Manager within the Contact Centre environment.
As a result of huge growth and business success, the organisation are now looking for an experienced, vibrant, driven Account Manager to work within a fast-paced, dynamic and customer centric environment.
Plans and oversees enterprise‐level support and service activities for company products and services for a designated client or group of clients. Ensures quality service and operational performance within the parameters of program and delivery standards. Develops client relationship and understanding of client business and product installations to identify service needs, plan service delivery and drive use of proactive service and support mechanisms to reduce client downtime and support costs. Acts as single point of client contact to coordinate resolution of service incidents and escalation of technical issues. Collaborates with sales and support groups to demonstrate value of support offering to client and identify opportunities for expanded support business.
Skills / Experience required:
- A Contact Centre background
- Background in managing Client relationship with the ability to build long term relationships with key stakeholders (internal and external)
- Experience and expertise in interfacing with the client being responsible for ensuring the delivery of a value adding and strategically relevant service.
- FCA experience preferable
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Outsoucing / BPO experience
Please contact Kelly Bristow DDI 01905 330 783 express interest