Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Operation & Planning Manager
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Contact Centre Operation & Planning Manager to manage & support our client’s operation. You will report into the Contact Centre Director and be accountable for the development and delivery of the companies contact centre strategy (including Contact Centre Reporting/ Telephony/ Contact Centre Resource Planning).
The ideal candidate should be an experienced People & Resource Planning Manager with a strong Back Office Operations Management background - ideally from a large contact centre. You must have a proven track record in leadership, strategic development and delivery to the bottom line.
- Provide thought leadership and guidance for the management team
- Provide leadership and tactical support
- Supporting specialist skill-set development
- Maintain budget control during implementation of automation & robotics.
- Review all internal and external touch points for all procedures to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Resource planning for a variety of call types across the wider business operation.
- Conduct regular operational reviews in the operation’s senior management team, with a view to ensuring continuous improvement and ongoing best practice
- Perform analysis of MI to review trends, process efficiency, queue management, etc.
- Design and implement the Contact Centre strategy for the business.
Key Skills / Experience required:
- Programming & Analytical experience including - SQL and telephony system Cisco.
- Customer Service - SLA's.
- Leadership - Back office People Management experience MIN - 100+FTE
- Resource Planning experiences
- Demonstration of an excellent range of effective communication skills with the ability to adapt style according to demands of the audience is essential.
Please submit your CV and contact Matt Affron DDI: 01905 330 794