Head of Operations (Contact Centre)
About the Role
We have a very exciting opportunities for Contact Centre Head of Operations to join an expanding team, based in Durban, South Africa. The salary for this role is market related.
Due to us being a UK based organisation we can only accept applications from candidates living outside of South Africa, but willing to re-locate.
You must have a proven track record in leadership, strategic development and delivery to the bottom line. Your role will also be to ensure the effective management of all aspects of the campaign to ensure delivery against client performance standards.
This is such an exciting opportunity for someone to experience something new in a beautiful country, or perfect for someone who has experienced living and working here before
- Monitor performance against operating rhythm and investigate deviations
- Review daily service levels, customer experience, quality and compliance measures
- Motivate and manage performance of Senior Ops Managers within the account to ensure delivery of overall targets and business plan
- Review monthly forecasts and agree targets with Snr Operations Managers ensuring alignment to customer requirements
- Actively engage and coach Snr Operations Managers on operational issues to ensure process optimisation and improvements
- Build internal capability in the campaign by working closely with training delivery teams to ensure the ongoing development all levels
- Engage with Client to review performance and formulate service improvement plans and address operational issues.
- Forecast and analyse data against budget annual figures
- Leads Quarterly Business Reviews
- Planning and Organisational Skills; defining performance standards and meeting service levels; manage resources.
- Adaptability / Resilience with the ability to manage under pressure
- Relationship Management; ability to balance internal vs external customer requirements
- Financial commercial acumen
- Conceptual thinking with the ability to define and deliver against strategic priorities
- At least 7 years’ experience working at a Senior management level within a Call Centre of a large operation.
Please contact Leigh O'Connell on 01905 330 785express interest