Please use the search to find another job.
Senior Operations Manager
About the Role
We have a number of very exciting opportunities for Contact Centre Operations Managers to join an expanding team based in Durban, South Africa. The salary for these roles are market related + Benefits.
Due to us being a UK based organisation we can only accept applications from candidates living outside of South Africa, but willing to re-locate.
You must have a proven track record within the contact centre industry and able to demonstrate leadership, strategic development and delivery to the bottom line. You will also be responsible in ensuring the effective management of all aspects of the campaign to ensure delivery against client performance standards.
This is such an exciting opportunity for a life changing experience in the beautiful country of South Africa, or perfect for someone who has experienced living and working here before!
• Ideally have worked for a contact centre outsourcer/BPO
• Review daily service levels, customer experience, quality and compliance measures
• Motivate and manage performance of Operations Managers within the account to ensure delivery of overall targets and business plan.
• Review monthly forecasts and agree targets with Operations Managers ensuring alignment to customer requirements
• Actively engage and coach Operations Managers on operational issues to ensure process optimisation and improvements
• Engage with Client on a weekly basis to address operational issues and service delivery.
• Ensure expenditure is within budget
• Planning and Organisational Skills; defining performance standards and meeting service levels; manage resources.
• Business Analysis; ability to analyse and interpret the metrics
• Relationship Management; ability to balance internal vs external customer requirements
• Financial management
• Adaptability / Resilience with the ability to manage under pressure
Please get in touch with Leigh O'Connell on 01905 330 785