Please use the search to find another job.
Sales Team Leader
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Sales Team Leader to join an organisation based in Halifax. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Team Leader looking to join a fun B2B business.
Monday - Friday contact centre working core hours 9-5.30.
It’s imperative that the successful candidate is passionate about team-building, creating a great customer experience environment and managing the efficiency of your team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of your team, working closely with other areas to ensure the smooth running and successful performance.
- Accountable for the performance, productivity and quality of your sales team
- Responsible to motivate and drive your team to maximum efficiency
- Be appointed to bring out the best in the individuals within the team and maximise their potential
- Ensure the members of the team are fully compliant in carrying out their duties
- Provide on-going daily support for members of the team and be first point of contact for staffing issues
- Will lead by example ensuring good standards of performance, attendance and conduct within the office are maintained
- Contribute pro-actively to the overall development of the campaign through ideas and creativity
- Experience managing sales agents in contact centre sales role
- Strong understanding of customer on-boarding and development
- Proficient in Microsoft Office IT Package, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent people management skills and ability
- Positive attitude and “can-do” attitude
- Ability and comfortable to work with targets (sales and customer satisfaction)