Please use the search to find another job.
Senior B2B Marketing Executive
About the Role
We are looking for a B2B Senior Marketing Executive to join our exciting clients team to cover a period of Maternity Leave. This is a 12 month FTC but given the company's growth there is potential there could be a role at the end of the FTC.
- Coordinating and contributing to the delivery of all marketing campaigns
- Supporting the execution of the marketing plan and strategy - help manage the public training portfolio
- Supporting in the organization and coordination of internal company events, demos and customer visits
- Coordinating with the sales team to deliver business winning proposals.
- Supporting with stakeholder management and engagement.
- Supporting marketing process improvement activities
- Engaging with key internal stakeholders at all levels and across the business
- Liaison with external suppliers and agencies in support of a range of marketing activities
- Ensuring all projects are delivered on time, to standard and within budget
- Undertaking other tasks/responsibilities reasonably required including day-to-day administration of marketing activities
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or communications (Ideally)
- 2-3 years + work experience in Marketing role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Events management experience
- Know how to budget manage and report.
If this looks like a good fit for you, please contact Matt Affron 01905 330 794.