Please use the search to find another job.
Head of Contact Centre
About the Role
We have a very exciting opportunities for Contact Centre Head of Operations to join a fantasic business based in Berkshire.
You must have a proven track record in leadership of multi site operations, strategic transformation, development and delivery to the business. Your role will also be to ensure the effective management of all aspects of the contact centre - inbound calls, webchat and social media contacts related to problems.
- Monitor performance against operating service levels to ensure contact centre KPI's are met.
- Review daily service levels, customer experience, quality and compliance measures
- Motivate and manage performance of Ops Managers within the account to ensure delivery of overall targets and business plan
- Review monthly forecasts and agree targets with Operations Managers ensuring alignment to customer requirements
- Actively engage and coach Managers on operational issues to ensure process optimisation and improvements
- Build internal capability in the campaign by working closely with training delivery teams to ensure the ongoing development all levels
- Engage with stakeholders to review performance and formulate service improvement plans and address operational issues.
- Forecast and analyse data against budget annual figures
- Leads Quarterly Business Reviews
- Planning and Organisational Skills; defining performance standards and meeting service levels; manage resources.
- Adaptability / Resilience with the ability to manage under pressure
- Relationship Management; ability to balance internal vs external customer requirements
- Financial commercial acumen
- Conceptual thinking with the ability to define and deliver against strategic priorities
- At least 7 years’ experience working at a Senior management level within a Call Centre of a large operation.
Please contact Matthew Affron on 01905 330 794