Training Team Manager
About the Role
We are looking to recruit an experienced Training Team Manager to join a growing operation. The successful candidate will support the L&D Manager to embed new initiatives and improve operational performance whilst looking after several Trainers. The ideal candidate will have a strong people, training and coaching management background from a Contact Centre operation.
- Lead and develop team performance, creating a ‘get it right first time’ mentality, and foster ownership and accountability to meet KPIs/SLAs
- Continuous improvement across your department, to ensure consistent execution of the business strategy
- Be extremely confident while delivering your created Training material to larger groups and Posses strong presentation skills
- Identify skills gaps, and support and train your Trainers so they can carry out their role effectively
- Have a desire to Develop people and come up with innovative ideas on how to showcase your training material and techniques
- Coaching and developing
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of managing a team of Contact Centre trainers within a customer centric contact centre essential
- Be able to create your own Training material and be able to teach this effectively to your team of Trainers.
- Fanatical about customers and obsessed with excellence in customer service
- Bold, brave and executes with pace
- Champions values of passion, truth, warmth and courage
- Ability to influence and engage at all levels with excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic post for an individual who wishes to further a management career in Training and coaching.