Please use the search to find another job.
Quality and Coaching Team Manager
About the Role
We are looking to recruit an experienced Quality and Coaching Team Manager to join a growing operation. The successful candidate will support the L&D Manager to embed new initiatives and improve operational performance whilst looking after a Team of coaches. The ideal candidate will have a strong people, training and coaching management background from a Contact Centre operation.
- Lead and develop team performance, creating a ‘get it right first time’ mentality, and foster ownership and accountability to meet KPIs/SLAs
- Continuous improvement across your department, to ensure consistent execution of the business strategy
- Manage and keep the Quality framework up to date, ensuring that it meets the requirements of the businesses customers and sits in line with the company’s values and culture
- Identify skills gaps, and support and train your Coaches so they can carry out their role effectively
- Monitor Quality levels through call listening and coach team managers to push the same quality out into their teams
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of managing a team of Contact Centre coaches within a customer centric contact centre essential
- Fanatical about customers and obsessed with Quality in customer service
- Bold, brave and executes with pace
- Champions values of passion, truth, warmth and courage
- Ability to influence and engage at all levels with excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic post for an individual who wishes to further a management career in Contact centre Quality and coaching.