Head of Customer Service
About the Role
We are seeking an extremely articulate and commercially focused Head of Customer Service to join a growing business in Harlow area. This role will report directly into the Director and will lead a team of upto 150 fte which includes Traing/Quality Management, Team leaders/Managers and Agents.
This company is a very prevalent business who are truly at the forefront of the digital age. This role is paying between £70,000 - £75,000 + bonus + fantastic benefits.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable background in digital Transformation and will possess the drive and determination to deliver excellent customer service. This position will see you managing a team of up to c150 including Team managers and Team leaders.
You will be delivering both tactical and strategic activities to support the site director
You will be heading up a growing number of Advisors, Team leaders and Team managers teams in this customer experience centric organisation the successful person into this post will have the following skills and abilities:
- Exceptional people management and leadership abilities
- Ideal candidate would have experience growing a contact center and or going through a huge Contact Centre growth period
- Management of team of 150 FTE
- Experienced with Digital transformation
- Experience of multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Commercial acumen
- Ensuring service KPI’s and SLAs are met
- Stakeholder management
- Project work
- Inspirational and motivational approach to management and leadership
- A thorough understanding of brand awareness and the need (and desire) to provide the highest levels of service to the organisations customers
- Exceptional presentation skills and abilities
- The ability to achieve quality results for the brand, improving process and procedures while at all times balancing performance and productivity against quality requirements.
- Act as a role model striving to lead an adoption of Brand awareness with a customer centric, customer first focus.
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward thinking organisation who are going through a period of change. The organisation provides their staff with enviable work-life balance and the post comes with an allocated parking spot and various on-site facility’s.
If you feel you possess the above requisites please do get in touch with Josh Homans at Cactus Search express interest