Please use the search to find another job.
Renewables Sales Specialist
About the Role
A fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing Bicester based business!
Due to continued success, our client are now looking to recruit an EXPERIENCED Renewables Sales Specialist.
The Renewables team are responsible for purchasing renewable electricity from Wind, Solar, Hydro
and Anaerobic Digestion sites for business supply customers.
As a Renewables Sales Specialist, you will be primarily tasked with growing the Power Purchase
Agreement (PPA) portfolio of renewable electricity generators, developing a pipeline of PPA sales
opportunities, raising visibility in the PPA market and helping us to develop new
generator products and services.
This will include establishing and maintaining positive relationships with renewable generators,
managing generator accounts, help in developing the clients generator marketing material
(online and offline), representing the client at external meetings and exhibitions and negotiating
PPA contracts. You will need to be confident in speaking with prospective generators, working with
large sets of data and share our commitment to our ethos and company mission.
This role is a great opportunity for someone interested in sustainable energy and looking to progress
in the energy industry. The ideal candidate would be commercially minded, sales focused and
demonstrate an innovative approach to business development.
- A degree level education, or have at least 1 year of relevant experience
- Experience of working in a Sales or Account Management focused role
- Excellent communication skills including written, face-to-face and over the phone and can
- communicate complex issues in a simple and effective way
- A passion for sales and an innovative approach to business development
- Strong numerical skills, with good attention to detail
- A natural ability to solve problems and the ability to produce accurate work under tight deadlines Proficiency in using Microsoft Office programs, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Willingness to support the wider Renewables, Commercial and B2B Sales Teams on tasks and
- opportunities as they arise
- Experience of working in the UK electricity market with particular knowledge of UK renewable
- Legislation (Renewable Obligation & Feed-In Tariff)
- Knowledge of renewable energy technologies
Please contact Kelly Bristow DDI 01905 330 783