Please use the search to find another job.
Energy Software Account manager
South West England
About the Role
My Client’s expansion plans mean that their looking for a talented, enthusiastic and hardworking sales professional based in the South Western region to join their Sales team. Your focus will be selling energy management software and services to both new and existing customers throughout the South West territory. This is predominantly home based but will be required to occasionaly travel to the Milton Keynes office to meet for monthly sales meetings.
You will predominantly focus on selling energy management products and service to new and existing customers.
Additionally, you will be responsible for the following:
· Generating, qualifying, and following up on customer quotes, renewals and opportunities
· Booking and conducting face to face meetings with new and existing customers
· Achieving your monthly sales target, annual retentions target and other KPI's
· Developing strong and strategic relationships with customers.
- B2B sales experience - track record of sales success to the large-scale private sector and the public sector
- Delivering winning RFI's, ITT's and RFP's
- Four to five years’ previous work experience in sales and key account management delivering on target performance
- Familiar with new media marketing and LinkedIn and Twitter
- Utilities - energy market
- Understanding of energy solutions, IoT and BMS
- Preferably experience in software product sales
- Enjoys working to and achieving business targets
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail with a passion for delivering an exceptional level of service
Please contact Kelly Bristow DD1 01905 330 783