Solution Director (Homebased)
About the Role
Circa 100k + Bens + Bonus
We are seeking a highly experienced, creative and successful Solution Director specialising in complex Omni/Multi channel solutions for contact centres delivering multi-channel, digital and social media engagement solutions as part of overall bids, primarily in the private sector.
The successful Candidate will have deep product and technical knowledge within contact centre solutions, creative with an analytical approach. You will lead a Solutions Manager and report into the Commercial Director.
This role is homebased with some travel required.
- Look forward to the future and ensure the approach resilience, scalability and adaptability is designed into solutions
- Ensure that the appropriate solution governance, compliance and resilience is built into solutions
- Design and architect high quality solutions in line with guidance and best practices of the operation.
- Adhere to the default’s principles for Architecture, quality and non-functional requirements
- Multiple project management delivery
- Collaborate with the team and others to deliver high quality solutions
- Learn new technologies and keep abreast of existing technologies and be able to apply these to a variety of projects as applicable
Required Skills and Experience:
- Expert in contact centre solution, preferably within BPO.
- Management experience (direct and indirect)
- External client management expertise
- Strong analytical and operational data management skills
- Demonstrable experience of developing technical roadmaps and strategy
- Approachable & effective communicator, with a passion for sharing knowledge and helping others
- Flexible personal approach, between working with technical and non-technical teams
We are looking for a superb and enthusiastic Solution Director who will push the boundaries on engineering brilliant solutions and contribute to shaping a new team. express interest