About the Role
A superb opportunity as a HR Manager to join a highly desirable organisation based in Derby that would offer an excellent working environment and the chance to build a rewarding successful career within HR.
The successful candidate will have vast experience of assisting with the design and implementation of the business performance. This role is paying up to £45k + Bonus + Excellent benefits.
About the Role:
- To assist and support the Head of Contact Centre Operations, providing professional HR services.
- Overseeing the workforce plans - recruitment process
- You will be the authorised signatory of new hires into the business and leaving the organisation.
- Attend disciplinary meetings within a HR capacity
- Oversee and attend any return to work or exit interviews
- Assisting with new employee inductions
- Plan, develop and implement the HR strategy for the business.
- Plan and co-ordinate any additional employee training sessions
- Continue to keep up to date knowledge of employment legislation
Required Skills and Experience:
- MUST be part of fully qualified CIPD and proven experience within a similar HR role
- Contact Centre knowledge would be highly desirable
- TUPE experience essential
- Worked within a Union environment
- Remote management/ stand alone experience
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please contact Matt Affron DDI 01905 330 794 express interest