Sales Operations Manager
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Manager ideally with a Sales Contact Centre background to join a rapidly growing, dynamic and forward thinking business.
Basic salary paying upto 40k + Bonus + Excellent Benifits
- Create and promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Build effective relationships with client service, quality control and L&D teams.
- Deliver daily reporting to the PRM board with regards to performance, business challenges and key actions/priorities.
- Act as a role model to others whilst striving to achieve high standards of performance and customer service.
- Develop and implement new processes and procedures to enhance the customer experience and improve operational efficiency.
- Deliver all team KPIs and ensure teams are achieving set targets and objectives across all clients.
- Using new account status and prioritisation structure to avoid loss of clients.
- Improve call centre productivity by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends using reports.
- Lead and motivate employees to optimum performance levels to achieve agreed targets.
- Direct management of the team leaders
- Provide clear and concise direction, support and guidance to the team through effective coaching, leadership and setting of SMART objectives.
- Manage performance through regular, effective one-to-ones and addressing performance issues according to Company policies and procedures.
- Provide appropriate training and development to team leaders as managers and leaders
- Deliver disciplinaries as and when necessary on behalf of the team leaders
The successful individual will have experience of heading a strong sales team with in a Contact Centre operation, we are unable to consider anyone who doesn’t have a background in Contact Centre leadership.
Please contact Kelly Bristow 01905 330 783 express interest