BPO Account Manager - UK & SA Based
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an ambitious & tenacious Client Account Manager who has experience of working as an Account Manager within the Contact Centre Outsourcing / BPO arena.
This role is based between the UK and South Africa – 50% of your time will be in the UK and 50% in SA.
As a result of huge growth and business success, the organisation are now looking for an experienced, vibrant, driven Account Manager to work within a fast-paced, dynamic and customer centric environment based between the UK and South Africa.
- Working alongside the Director of Accounts the successful individual will be well versed in leading complex client relationships and will be responsible for establishing multi-level relationships with all members of the client decision making teams.
- You will be ambitious, intellectually curious, have the gravitas to speak credibly at C-Suite level within large corporates and have a strong work ethic.
Skills / Experience required:
- A Contact Centre background
- Background in managing Outsourced Client relationship with the ability to build long term relationships with key stakeholders (internal and external)
- Experience and expertise in interfacing with the client being responsible for ensuring the delivery of a value adding and strategically relevant service.
- An understanding of the bid cycle within a BPO operation with a view to active participation and support in new business opportunities when required, including presenting to potential clients, planning pitch strategies, creative proposals and associated budgets.
This is a fantastic post for an individual who has an extensive Contact Centre BPO background and whom wishes to join a progressive, exciting organisation.