Contact Centre Operations Manager
About the Role
This is a very exciting opportunity for a seasoned Contact Centre Operations Manager to join an award winning organisation in a period of sustained and impressive growth.
The successful candidate will have an exceptional background in leading a complex Contact Centre Operations and will specifically have a background of the ‘Water’ Industry.
Leading a growing team you will develop individuals to fulfil and exceed their potential being fanatical about customers and obsessed with growth. This is an exceptional opportunity for a passionate leader to add immediate value.
- Oversee coaching and development of Contact Centre Operation with the support of team managers, to deliver world class experience to customers.
- Analysing trends within the organisation and functions, in relation to service drivers and upheld ratios.
- Driving change within the function to continually innovate processes to improve service handling efficiency
- Adhere to processes/procedures to ensure that compliance activities are fully and accurately documented as required.
- Review daily service levels, customer experience, quality and compliance measures
- Mentor, lead and inspire your reporting Team Managers and their teams to drive improvements in Customer Service provision supporting the ‘customer first’ initiative.
- Contact Centre Operational leadership background is first and foremost
- A background in the water industry is essential
- Inspiration leadership and management skills will ensure your teams thrive and grow with you.
- Exceptional planning and stakeholder management abilities.