Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Change Analyst to join a large reputable organisation based in Glasgow. You will ensure effective management of change requests from the point of initiation through to completion; prioritising, assessing, planning, scheduling, resourcing and testing changes to ensure maximum benefit with minimal disruption to business operations.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities.
- Undertake full end to end impact analysis of the operational changes required across customer, people, process (including process re-engineering), organisation, technology and financial assessments working within pre-determined costs based on original business cases.
- Communicate with Stakeholders and Senior Management to keep them up to date with progress, issues and developments in change initiatives, providing appropriate briefing to enable them to make informed decisions about the approach and direction of change projects.
- Assist with development of Requirement & Functional Specifications, ensuring correct business Subject Matter Expert (SMEs) and stakeholders are consulted
- Manage implementation, including creation and delivery of new business process, procedures, organisational changes, communications and training.
- Ensure changes move seamlessly from project mode to business as normal activities passing ownership to operational teams.
- Ensure effective post implementation reviews are carried out to validate both change and benefits.
Knowledge / Skills / Experience:
- Experience in a change management role ideally in a financial services or outsource organisation
- Exceptional organisational, time management and prioritisation skills
- Skilled in the management of formal processes and procedures.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good communicator; with the gravitas and ability to work with all levels of an organisation (administrator to director) tailoring communications as required.
- Negotiation & Influencing
- Strong customer focus with an understanding of FCA regulatory requirements
- Exhibits flexibility, initiative and self-reliance
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be removed permanently from our records