Customer Service Team Manager
About the Role
About the Role:
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Team Manager ideally with an Energy background to join a rapidly growing, dynamic and forward thinking business based in Bicester area.
Basic Salary: Negotiable (Dependent on Experience) + Excellent Benefits
Leading a team you’ll play an essential role in delivering a world class customer service experience to our clients customers. You will use your leadership and organisational skills to build, train, support and develop a high performing and motivated team of Customer Service staff.
Reporting into the Senior Operations Leader you will have the following key Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the customer services model
- To actively ensure the processes, objectives and strategy within customer services facilitate growth, increased productivity and cost efficiency.
- Lead, support and inspire your agents to deliver exceptional customer service, assign key tasks and responsibilities, set objectives, monitor performance and review on a regular basis.
- Exceptional attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy with an ability to deliver business plans.
- Developing your team, creating an engaging culture and nurturing talent
- Works as one team to drive and support the company culture
- Coach and develop Customer Advisors in exceptional complex customer queries
- Deliver a service that is customer centric, striving to achieve required Trustpilot status.
- Team performance
- Escalation management
- Resource Management and daily workload planning
- One team culture
- Team KPIs
The successful individual will have experience of heading a team in a Contact Centre operation ideally have either Customer Service Management, Contact Centre Management, Complaints Management or are from an Energy background.
Please contact Kelly Bristow DDI. 01905 330 783