Please use the search to find another job.
Training Manager (Insurance)
About the Role
Are you an experienced Life Insurance/ Brokerage Training Manager? Do you love people denvelopment (sales & service) and coaching individuals to achieve their best?
We are now seeking an experienced Training Manager who will be working with a growing Insurance brand based in Berkshire area. It’s imperative that you have full training lifecycle experience within an Outbound Contact Centre environment.
This role is offering a basic salary of 40-50k + Benefits
About the Role:
You will design, develop and deliver all frontline operational sales & service training right from induction upwards. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Operations.
We are looking for someone who’s a people champion, fresh new ideas and as much as a passion for customer services as they have!
The Contact Centre aims to optimise the customer experience and deliver high standards of customer satisfaction.
- Design and prepare induction and training plans that are aligned to business needs in terms of both quality and timeliness to be delivered to Customer Operations employees
- Plan, deliver and manage induction and on-going training events in accordance with business needs, skills gap analysis, preferred learning styles and departmental budget
- Motivate teams and support the delivery of key operational objectives
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement
- Help build & deliver performance plans to all employees if not meeting set criteria for set KPI's
- Maintain and develop best practice training, processes and systems knowledge in order to effectively coach and train employees
Required Skills and Experience:
- knowledge of learning styles and the ability to identify and match them to appropriate delivery techniques
- Broker/ Aggregator (Life Insurance experience) ESSENTIAL
- Contact Centre experience training background and experience
- Strong background within a Insurance based Sales & Customer Service environment
- Ability of engaging with the business, communicate with trainees, produce training materials and processes
Please contact Matt Affron DDI. 01905 330 794