Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
Joining our client within their rapidly expanding and developing change team the successful candidate into this role will possess a background in Business Analytics within a fast paced multi-project environment.
This role will be reporting into the Change Director and will be responsible for managing business change on small and medium sized projects across a large and growing estate - to ensure the changes are analysed and documented so that the business requirements are documented correctly across all the business functions.
- Takes overall ownership of gathering the business requirements by engaging stakeholders across the business.
- Translate all business requirements into functional requirements so the wider business IT & technical team can roll out the changes.
- Working to strict change/ project deadlines - identifying risk along the journey.
- Analysing processes and data to create valuable insight, allowing you to make recommendations.
- Liaising with other areas of the organisation the individual will be the point of contact and subject matter expert for the projects
- complete pre & post check list
- Proven experience working in a multi-project environment (ideally Financial Services/ Contact Centre)
- Business analytics experience
- Working with any or all of following project management approaches - Agile, Scrum, Sprint, Waterfall.
- Previous experience designing and executing UAT programmes.
Please contact Matt Affron 01905 330 794
This is a superb role for an aspiring, career focused Project Manager to attain – a role with the right support and guidance which will lead to much larger PM roles in a short period of time