Head of Field Sales Operations
About the Role
Leading a small team of Field and Desk based sales individuals we are seeking a highly influential Sales Manager to join this progressive, ever growing and developing B2B Telco and Energy business.
Obviously B2B experience is essential as is a background of leading, motivating and inspiring field sales teams to deliver sales results in what can be a competitive marketplace – however, with that element of competition comes a very rewarding salary and benefits package for the right individual.
We are looking for an individual with presence, someone who has a background of successfully leading sales teams leading by example delivering amazing results across a range of products – specifically this organisation specialises in Business Telecommunications and Energy.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Engage the Sales teams to create and follow sales leads in order to generate new business and increase revenues to meet sales targets
- Working with the Managing Director, plan and deliver the sales targets for each line of business
- Coach, train, develop and mentor the teams in successful new business meetings
- Strategically review territory plans, business lines and industry pipeline targets
- Work with the Managing Director to forecast pipeline over 3, 6, 12 and 24 months
- Strategically plan and implement a process for renewals and customer retention
This is a terrific post for an individual who can lead from the front, someone who can foster support and buy in to their vision and who can deliver on results.
Earnings are fantastic for the right individual! express interest