Change Delivery Manager
About the Role
The role is for a Project Change Delivery Manager to be part of a fast paced, flexible and committed transformation & change team within a highly demanding ever changing environment.
With a demonstrable background in leading complex change programmes the successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Takes overall ownership for all aspects of specific change projects within the business, through to completion on time, to the required scope & objectives, and within budget.
- Leads the core change team project support, business analysts and testers to ensure all deliverables are met. Ensures the appropriate level of rigour within the programme governance, reporting and management regimes.
- Working with the Change Director to prioritize backlog of changes, manging the change pipeline and project related work.
- Is seen as the point of contact for the change programme with the accountability and authority to deliver. Acts as a liaison with other areas/ stakeholders in the organization to secure specialized resources and contributions for the projects.
- Designs, communicates, manages and implements the plan for completing the project, and tracks progress and performance against it. Identifies, resolves, or escalates issues and risks in order to ensure full awareness and to minimize delays.
- Leads and manages the analysis, feedback, prioritize KPM's and share launch dates & plans.
- Closely track the support team, assigning project related tasks to the PM's & BA's.
- Proactively and effectively manage risks and issues that emerge during change delivery
- Conducts project meetings, prepares regular reports to communicate the status of the project.
- Agile Change management experience ideally within a Contact Centre/ Insurance background.
- Software Development project management experience (Agile Software development)
- Software development experience ideally for Insurance & Sales environments.
- Experience with document publishing, product delivery CRM.
- Exposure to JIRA
Please contact Matt Affron 01905 330 794
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be removed permanently from our records