Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
Joining our client within their rapidly expanding and developing change team the successful Project Manager candidate into this role will possess a background in Project leadership within a contact centre operation.
This role will be responsible for managing small and medium sized projects across a fast paced & growing estate. this role will require the post holder to priorities across competing initiatives, manging internal and external teams to successfully deliver the projects to fruition.
- Work in partnership for all aspects of projects or change initiatives, you will play an important part supporting in larger projects.
- Design and manage the project plans, working with internal and external teams.
- Liaising with other areas of the organisation the individual will be the point of contact and subject matter expert for the projects / initiates they are leading.
- Working with senior leadership the successful individual will design, communicate, manage and implement the plan for completing the project tracking progress and performance again plan making sure the senior leadership are aware of any risks or issues.
- Working to strict timelines and deadlines.
- Proactively manage risk and issues as and when they occur.
- Working with stakeholders the individual will prioritise tasks, coordinate support and targets to ensure the projects remains on track.
- Extensive experience in project management ideally in insurance and or Contact Centre environment.
- Agile experience & exposure.
- Ideally you will poses a Project Management Certification (PMP, CAPM, CSM, PMI-ACP or similar)
- Exposure to CRM, document publishing, website projects.
- Experience working with JIRA
- People management including PMO and Business Analysts
Please contact Matt Affron 01905 330 794