Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Manager FTC
About the Role
We have been approached by a high performing organisation to source an exceptional Senior Contact Centre Manager to lead a 24/7 operation based in the Midlands on a 6month FTC.
The successful candidate will have an exceptional background in leading complex Contact Centre operations (circa 150FTE) This is an exceptional opportunity for a strategic operations leader to add immediate value that will in turn improve customer satisfaction.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and demanding business, with experience of working within matrix reporting structures
- Oversee coaching and development of customer service operation with the support of a shift leaders, to deliver world class customer experience
- Analysing trends within the organisation and functions, in relation to improvement drivers and upheld SLA’s
- Adhere to processes/procedures to ensure that compliance activities are fully and accurately documented as required
- A background in developing and improving processes and customer journeys
- Significant Contact Centre Management experience essential (100fte + )
- Strong leadership skills
- Available immediately and can commit to a 6month FTC
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be removed permanently from our records