About the Role
About the Role
Great opportunity to join a business as they experience a huge period of growth. This diverse position will require an experienced, organised individual who will be Fully accountable for this businesses Credit control Operation.
This will involve: Managing all Credit Collections for the UK arm of the business and Liaise with external Debt collection Businesses and agencies.
Knowledge/Skills & Experience:
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and Administrative duties.
- Credit Control experience.
- Innovative when problem solving.
- Skilled in and a very good understanding of Sales Ledgers.
- Good communication and influencing skills.
* Be Experienced in a commercial environment which is fast paced and show ability to be able to speak with Customers regarding outstanding Invoices and payments. *
- Delivery of effective collecting of Debts and customer payments.
- The production of credits and refunds.
- Proactive management of the Sales ledger.
- Liaising with customers and clients in a professional and fair manner at all times.
- Experience in a similar position is a definite requirement for this business.
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.