Customer Service Team Manager
About the Role
We are looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Team Manager to join large ever changing operation.
The successful candidate will support the Head of Operations to embed new initiatives and improve contact resolution on 1st response, whilst building relationships with the customer. The ideal candidate will have a strong people management background and experience of working within a regulated environment.
- Lead and develop customer focussed team performance, create a ‘get it right first time’ mentality, and foster ownership and accountability to meet KPIs. (KPI's subject to change)
- Continuous improvement across your department, to ensure consistent execution of the business strategy
- Identify skills gaps, and support and train team members so they can carry out their role effectively
- Manage key escalation points where necessary
- Coaching and developing - people first!
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of managing a team within a customer centric contact centre
- Experience of managing in a dynamic business environment
- Fanatical about customers and obsessed with customer resolution.
- Bold, brave and executes with pace
- Ability to influence and engage at all levels with excellent communication skills
Please send your CV through and then contact Matt Affron DDI. 01905 330 794 express interest