Account Manager (Contact Centre Outsourcing)
North West England
About the Role
We are working for one of the most ambitious Contact Centre BPO’s in the UK assisting them in their search for an exceptional Client Account Manager to lead a defined set of high profile client accounts.
The successful candidate must have a background in working as an Account Manager within an Outsourced Contact Centre operation, we are not able to consider anyone who doesn’t have this background.
We need someone who is used top running a client P&L, working closely with the client to ensure the service provided is second to none. Working alongside the Client Operations Director and in partnership with the end client your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Act as the primary contact for a large and commercially significant customer relationship
- Understand and interpret the customer strategy set by the client and represent this to internal stakeholders and colleagues
- Act as the client champion through implementation, transition and the lengthy contract term
- Build and maintain annual account plans to deliver against internal and external targets
- Drive account growth through the provision on exceptional service levels supporting the implementation of new and existing projects
- Build and develop the client relationship, cementing our client as the partner of choice.
- Ensure all contractual and commercial targets are met
- Ensure that operational challenges are dealt with in an efficient manner proactively informing internal and Client stakeholders of events and progress
- Own and deliver business reviews
- Own the P&L for the commercial tasks for a large scale account
To be considered you must have the following skills and experience:
- A background in Account Management within the Contact Centre BPO industry
- Demonstrable experience of building and developing accounts
- Strong P&L experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and abilities
This is a tremendous role for a gifted individual to join a progressive, rewarding organisation who are really expanding!