Please use the search to find another job.
Complaints and Quality Manager 12 Months FTC
About the Role
A maternity cover position to manage the Complaints and Quality operation in a fast pace financial services business. The position will be to oversee the complaints handling frame work across the internal and external providers alongside ensuring the business is full compliant.
About the Role:
- Manage the Complaint, Quality and Finance Operation
- Monitor and respond to the social media customer interaction channels
- Produce MI reports, conducting root cause analysis and work with the business to reduce complaints
- Work with the contact centre and senior managers to ensure the root cause analysis is conducted and ensure an appropriate improvement plan is recommended for the business
- Ensure the complaint handling process is fully compliant
- Handle escalated complaints
- Manage and develop a Quality Assurance Executive
- Provide 1st,2nd and 3rd line oversight across the business ensuring the scores of the quality manager are appropriate
- Build professional relationships across the business
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of working and managing in the Insurance sector
- Excellent eye for detail
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to interpret and simplify large volumes of data
- Confident ability to make recommendations from data analysis
- Proven experience of working in a Customer orientated environment
- Exceptional knowledge of compliance
- Advance Excel skills
We endeavour to respond to all applications within a week, depending on the constraints of, and response to, the role. However, if you feel you’ve been waiting too long, please do get in touch and we’ll always do our best to give you feedback on your application.
To apply for this role, please click Apply and complete the online application form.
Cactus Search is a niche UK specialist Call and Contact Centre recruitment business covering all Management disciplines including Sales, Telesales, Collections, Customer Service, Forecasting and Planning, Workforce Management, Process Improvement, Contact Centre Change, Project Management and Business Development. If you are seeking a career move and would like confidential discussions around industry opportunities do get in touch with one of our specialist team.