Business Development Director (Tech)
About the Role
This is a home based role.
We have been approached to source an ambitious, highly successful Business Development Manager who specifically has a background in Tech sales.
Our client is a leading Customer Management / Customer Experience business whose focus has shifted from traditional Contact Centre Customer Experience to delivery of technical customer experience solutions and it is the sale of these robust, highly regarded solutions which requires someone to lead the sales process for.
A background or understanding of Customer Experience / Contact Centres and how Tech can improve a customer journey would be a distinct advantage.
It's a really exciting time to join us, because 2020 and 2021 will be pivotal years in our client’s journey.
This is a HOME BASED role with travel across the UK.
As a sales and business development professional, you pride yourself on being:
- An organised and highly effective self-starter
- Well-versed at pitching tech solutions
- Familiar with how large, global organisations are structured
- Skilled in the techniques and approaches necessary to engage people prospects
- Able to explain clearly how tech solutions deliver real world benefits to customers.
What you will do:
As a crucial member of the organisation and BD team, you will:
- Research and learn how our clients target customers operate, and what keeps them up at night
- Generate qualified sales leads, nurture and educate prospects who are not quite ready to initiate their buying cycle
- Represent the organisation at industry and national events
- Attend international events when necessary
- Provide 'feedback from the frontline' to help marketing continuously improve our messaging
- Share competitor and market knowledge with other relevant teams (especially product)
- Produce weekly activity plans and progress reports
Our client is wishing to attract the very best and with that in mind they are offering a basic of between 70k and 110k (depending on experience) plus a very generous OTE.