Head of Omni Channel (Call Centre)
About the Role
A fantastic opportunity to join a business in their centre of excellence, driving the digital non voice communication to deliver the highest level of customer service. This role would suit someone who has proven experience of operationally and strategically managing the social media, messaging channels and Video in a multi-product, multi-site contact centre environment.
About the Role:
- Working with the key stakeholders across the business to lead and develop a team delivering the highest level of service
- Manage at least 100 seats to deliver exceptional service across the omni channel with the anticipation this will continue to grow
- Work across the digital teams with both internal and external suppliers
- Develop and build upon the strategy for the digital channels, always forward thinking to the next opportunity for the business
- Proactively looking to the future to always think of the next development, for example iCloud and WhatsApp for business
- Working with the business to enhance the methods of communication for the customers
- Deliver insight and performance analysis relating directly to the social media and messenger and Video channels
- Build relationships across the business and communicate the developments of the channel across the business
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of operationally managing the non-voice channel in a contact centre environments
- Experience of working in a multi-site, multi-brand environments
- Experience of managing multiple platforms and customer touch points
- A good understanding of the technology
- Good understanding of Road Maps
- Experience of managing at least 100 seats in the non voice channel
- Excellent knowledge of video communication in a customer environments
- An excellence knowledge of both social media and messaging channels in the call centre
- A proactive attitude to continual development and a desire to deliver the best service
We endeavour to respond to all applications within a week, depending on the constraints of, and response to, the role. However, if you feel you’ve been waiting too long, please do get in touch and we’ll always do our best to give you feedback on your application.
To apply for this role, please click Apply and complete the online application form.
Cactus Search is a niche UK specialist Call and Contact Centre recruitment business covering all Management disciplines including Sales, Telesales, Collections, Customer Service, Forecasting and Planning, Workforce Management, Process Improvement, Contact Centre Change, Project Management and Business Development. If you are seeking a career move and would like confidential discussions around industry opportunities do get in touch with one of our specialist team.