HR Data Analyst
About the Role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a highly desirable organisation based in Chiswick that would offer an excellent working environment and the chance to build a rewarding successful career within HR.
Working as part of the HR Data Team within HR, this role is responsible for delivering meaningful and timely analytics and key management information and business insights on all people aspects to the organisation’s Executive team, senior HR management and operation campaigns, to enable informed business decisions
Working with the HR Manager you will liaise with different stakeholders across the organisation, to establish what additional processes/procedures are necessary to deliver the correct information to enable them to make informed decisions. You will do this by:
About the role:
- Taking a lead role for the UK business, supporting the design and implementation of various Global projects
- Provide meaningful and timely MI to the business leaders and other stakeholders as defined.
- Inform the HR Data Manager of any risks to the Company which may come to your attention (eg: breaches of HR data, non-compliance of following processes).
- Look for opportunities to continuously development MI capability with the tools in place
- Taking the lead in the daily production of all reporting including any new requirements
- Build relationships across the business to understand other MI systems and their interfaces, ensuring maximum effectiveness and capability.
- Reconciles data across people systems to ensure consistent and accurate data, including payroll, HRIS, Finance, Operations.
- Create and provide timely and accurate monthly MI for specific areas within the business
- Develop processes for creating and sharing MI
- Ensure complete confidentiality in all HR data transactions.
- PC literate, confident with MS Office applications and SAP
- High attention to detail
- People focused
- Highly organised
- Sound time management skills
- Ability to work professionally under pressure
- Highly analytical
- Someone who is been within a similar role for 2-3 years
- Good working knowledge of HR systems, SAP
- Experience in a HR function
- Reporting applications and visualisation tools
- Experience with SAP HR MI (Adhoc Query) capability
- Manipulation of queries and reports.
Please contact Kelly Bristow DDI 01905 330 783 express interest