Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Experience Manager
About the Role
Do you live and breathe customer experience? Do you have a can-do attitude? Do you thrive off working within a Customer Centric culture?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Experience Manager to join a growing organisation in the Milton Keynes area.
SALARY - NEGOTIABLE DOE
The Customer ExPerience manager will look to transform customer experience through the Client Contact Centre such that the contact centre offers the best satisfaction and delivers a more friendly, professional and responsive service.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Ensure the customer experience meets and, where possible, exceeds customer requirements and is fulfilled through qualitative review of the operation and its impact on customers
- Management and delivery of the Quality Assurance & Customer Outcome Framework, ensuring adequate assessments of Agent competency whilst the delivery of appropriate outcomes to customers.
- Represent the Voice of the Customer into the contact centre and use customer insight data to drive customer experience improvements into the clients contact centre
- Represent the voice of the Company back into the client to recommend improvements to customer experience
- Customer focused
- Results orientated
- Problem solving/solution focused
- Proactive driver
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
Please contact Kelly Bristow DDI: 01905 330 783