Project Consultant (Kuala Lumpur)
North West England
About the Role
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Consultant to join a progressive, exciting organisation.
With a background of leading projects in the Contact Centre industry the successful individual will ensure the successful delivery of a project throughout their lifecycle. You will be responsible for growing relationships & accounts problems into well-defined projects by creating a clear project ambition, developing an agreed solution design, developing a backlog or project plan with detailed plans through each phase from initiation through to control & close.
Based in Kuala Lumpur - ideally you will have previously worked and lived in Malaysia.
The successful candidate must have had exposure to projects within ideally a Financial Service Contact Centre environment.
Key responsibilities include:
With excellent leadership skills and self-organisation skills the successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Previous experience in Change / Project roles, preferably in a Prince 2 project management and/or Agile roles in a Contact Centre environment.
- Will have previous project lead experience in busy, fast paced business and have the ability to run a number of workstreams with a Project or program.
- Great planning, design, delivery – influencing, nurturing and rolling their sleeves up to get the job done.
- Proven experience of delivering customer improvement and innovation projects.
- Ideally, experienced in leading large-scale Change and Transformation within the BPO Services or similar services.
This organisation are undergoing rapid and very exciting change.
Please contact Matt Affron 01905 330 794 express interest