Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Compliance Advisor, ideally an SME in Debt Collection industry and the regulatory framework which governs it. The successful candidate will have previous experience in a conduct risk, compliance monitoring and / or call quality role and in-depth knowledge and understanding of TCF outcomes in practice.
- Complete call audits, call levelling and lead call calibrations in line with the business requirements to ensure robust oversight of customer interactions.
- Proactively identify opportunities to further ensure the fair treatment of our customers is at the heart of everything we do, both personally and as an organisation.
- Support the embedding of Compliance and Risk Frameworks across multiple offices
- Represent the Risk & Compliance function at internal, client and external meetings and events.
- Recognise gaps in existing processes or arising from new regulations and ensuring that the correct remedial actions are put in place to close these gaps.
- Make recommendations for corrective actions and proactively monitor and oversee risk and compliance monitoring recommendations to closure and obtain evidence to fully support closure in 100% of cases.
- Conduct objective assessments of risks and controls to identify emerging risks and control gaps/ weaknesses.
- Provide support, and act as deputy to the Compliance Manager as required.
Knowledge / Skills / Experience:
- Subject Matter Expert in the Debt Collection industry and the regulatory framework which governs it
- Previous experience in a conduct risk, compliance monitoring and / or call quality role
- In depth knowledge and understanding of TCF outcomes in practice
- The ability to work independently and be objective
- Ability to identify risk and recommend actions to mitigate risks identified.
- A proven track record of building and developing effective working relationships