Please use the search to find another job.
Head of HR (People Support)
North East England
About the Role
A superb opportunity as a Head of HR to join a highly desirable organisation based in the North East that would offer an excellent working environment, with the autonomy to really make your mark on a businesses processes and procedures.
The successful candidate will have vast experience of assisting with the design and implementation of the business performance across multiple sites around the UK.
This role is paying up to £60-75k + Excellent benefits.
About the Role:
- To assist and support the Head of Contact Centre Operations, providing professional HR services.
- implement Performance management reviews (Design and embed across multiple sites)
- Managing HR Managers at additional sites.
- Overseeing the workforce plans - recruitment process for multiple clients and sites.
- Attend senior disciplinary meetings within a HR capacity
- Oversee and attend any return to work or exit interviews
- Assisting with new employee inductions
- Manage full lifecycle of Tupe transfers from HR perspective
- Plan, develop and implement the HR strategy for the business.
- Plan and co-ordinate any additional employee training sessions
- Continue to keep up to date knowledge of employment legislation
Required Skills and Experience:
- MUST be fully qualified CIPD and proven experience within a similar level HR role
- Contact Centre knowledge would be highly desirable
- TUPE experience essential
- Must have multi-site experience managing HR Managers
- Worked within a Union environment
- Remote management/ stand alone experience
- This business is fast paced and requires someone whom has worked in a Fast paced ever changing environment (BPO/ FS/ Retail environment ideally)
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please contact Matt Affron DDI 01905 330 794