Please use the search to find another job.
Project Manager 12month FTC
About the Role
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager initially working on a 12FTC which has potential to extend. The ideal candidate will have a background of leading projects specialising in Workday Launch specifically on the FINS side, ideally who has experience of the HCM side too.
The successful individual will ensure the launch of Workday over the next 12months. You will partner with an external system implementation provider and ensure a smooth integration of Workday across FINS and HCM. This role is based in central London.
Salary: Circa 70k DOE + Bens
Key responsibilities -
- Work with Senior Programme Manager to identify business requirements, develop an appropriate business case and manage the various aspects of project development and delivery
- Prepare and present reports and documentation for each phase of the project in line with the project management standards
- Liaise with end users, Service Teams and other stakeholders to achieve the required optimum solution and to manage the necessary training and formal handover of the project deliverables to routine operational support.
- Manage budgets
- Represent the Institute with 3rd party vendors, professional advisors and contractors that are appointed to enable projects
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience if delivering Workday projects – Essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with the ability to present to a range of audiences
- Exceptional people management skills, with the ability to motivate a team and lead change
- Good understanding of change methodologies