Please use the search to find another job.
Sales Operations Manager
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Operations Manager ideally with a Contact Centre background to join a rapidly growing, dynamic and forward thinking business.
The role would suit someone who can apply a commercial approach to a business performance and review the performance through KPI’s and strategically enhance the operation.
Basic salary paying upto 35k + Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package
- Accountable for the performance, productivity and quality of the Team
- Create and promote an environment that encourages top performance and high morale
- Build effective relationships with Providers, Client Services team and Partners
- Exhibit a proactive approach to recommending change and transformation to benefit productivity
- Contribute pro-actively to the overall development of the campaign through ideas and creativity
- Oversee the resource management to ensure all calls are answered within SLA’s
- Provide clear and concise direction, support and guidance to the team through effective coaching and leadership
- Manage performance through regular, effective one-to-ones and addressing performance issues according to Company policies and procedures.
- Proven experience in leading, motivating and coaching a team of Team Leaders in a sales environment
- Excellent people management skills and ability
- Ability to influence and engage at all levels with excellent communication skills
- A desire to always make a difference and enhance the current processes
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience as a Manager in a Contact Centre environment
- Experience within Digital Service/Telecoms industry is an advantage but not essential
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be removed permanently from our records