Financial Services Sales Manager
About the Role
Our client, a large, highly successful and fast paced organisation have the requirement for an exceptional Financial Services Sales Manager to lead their small (c20 FTE) but rapidly growing Financial Services operation.
Basic Salary 35k - 40k OTE 60k - 70k + Excellent Benefits
We are seeking an individual who has a track record in people and process management, who can lead, inspire and motivate a team who are responsible for the sales and servicing of Financial Services products such as Mortgages and Investment & Protection.
The successful candidate into this role will have a background in leading high performing teams within a Financial Services organisation.
This is a terrific opportunity for an individual who has led a Contact Centre operation, whom can demonstrate exceptional revenue results.
The Sales Manager will take responsibility for day to day management of the Triage Team. They will provide coaching and mentoring to deliver the sales targets by motivating the team. They will be required to develop initiatives and incentives which reward the achievement of targets, service levels and compliance requirements. The role holder will ensure their team provide professional financial advice and adhere to all FCA rules.
- 3-5 years Sales management experience
- An ability to review end to end processes and implement enhancements to create efficiencies and automation to the joining process
- Experience in coaching, mentoring and developing direct resource in team leader positions
- The ability to create a suite of MI to share the performance of the business
- Experience managing a team within Mortgages and Investment & Protection
- Enjoy being driven by targets and KPIs
- Embrace needs to adhere to compliance obligations by engaging with the compliance team and working with the team
- Experience of leading teams and demonstrating effective leadership skills
- Able to work under pressure and commit to deadlines with excellent attention to detail
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be removed permanently from our records