Project Manager (Contact Centre)
North West England
About the Role
Fantastic opportunity for someone who has experience Project Managing within an established change function - delivering on IT & infrastructure projects. The role will be largely focused upon improving the customer experience, utilising a technical ability the position will focus on improving the systems, concentrating on the benefit to the business. This position would suit someone who can work in an agile environment utilising the PRINCE2 methodologies.
- Work with Senior Project Manager to identify business requirements, develop an appropriate business case and manage the various aspects of project development and delivery
- Prepare and present reports and documentation for each phase of the project in line with the project management standards, which are based on PRINCE2.
- Liaise with end users, Service Teams and other stakeholders to achieve the required optimum solution and to manage the necessary training and formal handover of the project deliverables to routine operational support.
- Manage budgets
- Represent the change team with such 3rd party vendors, professional advisors and contractors that are appointed to enable projects.
- Support the Senior Project Manager in developing and maintaining the management of wider Programmes of change projects.
- Support the Senior Project Manager in a range of methods of heightening awareness of project management methods and disciplines both within IT Department and across the wider operation
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience if delivering projects in a customer contact environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with the ability to present to a range of audiences
- Exceptional people management skills, with the ability to motivate a team and lead change
- Good understanding of change methodologies
- Prince 2 experience Essential.
- Change management and change governance - PMO/ PSO.
Please contact Matt Affron 01905 330 794 express interest