Business Analyst 2mth FTC
About the Role
Joining our client within their rapidly expanding and developing change team the successful candidate into this role will possess a background in Business Analytics within a fast paced multi-project environment preferably from working within the public sector.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for the documentation of operational processes and technology solutions for a large UK implementation. This client facing role will support multiple internal and external stakeholders in the delivery of the project, ensuring that data and training requirements are analysed and end to end solutions are captured and presented.
The role will be responsible for delivering documentation outputs to a high professional standard, with an excellent eye for detail. In addition, the role will assist with budget control activities as well as general project support where required.
- Evaluate and document operational processes using narrative and workflow diagrams
- Gather information and create content for training materials in liaison with the internal training team
- Support the IT team with the documentation of technical solutions
- Support IT and operational User Acceptance Testing as required
- Define and communicate requirements to relevant stakeholders
- Identify requirements or challenges with proposed solutions.
- Ensure project budget is maintained and change managed. Support with tracking spend
- Take ownership of relevant deliverables within the project, for example, documentation outputs
- Liaise with the project manager to provide updates on owned deliverables
- Ensure that any proposed solution changes are managed and formally signed off by the project team, considering any financial, regulatory or performance impacts
- Team player, supports other project team members as required
- Able to work autonomously, knows when to ask for support
- Enjoys problem solving – has a ‘can do’ attitude
- Flags risks and issues with options for workarounds
- Keeps relevant stakeholders updated with an appropriate level of detail
- Happy to travel as required – mainly between Preston and Liverpool (Around once a month)