About the Role
A superb opportunity to join a highly desirable organisation based in Preston that would offer an excellent working environment and the chance to build a rewarding successful career within HR.
The successful candidate will have vast experience of assisting with the training and induction of new starters as well as supporting the HR and Training Manager with all other related employment and HR issues.
This role is paying UPTO 32k DOE + Excellent Benefits.
This position has arisen due to company growth and would reward the successful individual with progression prospects, an excellent earning potential and good company benefits
About the Role:
- To assist and support the HR Manager, covering in their absence
- Overseeing first stage interviews, advising and guiding candidates through the interviewing and recruitment process
- Support during assessment centre and analysing psychometric candidate testing
- Attend disciplinary meetings within a HR capacity
- Oversee and attend any return to work or exit interviews
- Assisting with new employee inductions
- Plan and co-ordinate any additional employee training sessions
- Continue to keep up to date knowledge of employment legislation
Required Skills and Experience:
- MUST be part of fully qualified CIPD and proven experience within a similar HR role
- FSA knowledge would be highly desirable
- TUPE experience
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please contact Kelly Bristow DDI 01905 330 783