Social Media and Messenger Manager
About the Role
Are you a social media guru, someone who is passionate about using the social media channels as effective communication for a business on a nationwide scale? If you are this role would suit you!
The role will suit someone with proven success in delivering effective customer contact through the social media channels, these being Facebook, Instagram and Twitter among other suitable applications. The position will be focusing on the social media interaction with the customer, building and driving the communication channel across the business, enhancing the current methods and developing new journeys for the customer.
About the Role:
- Build and deliver the social media communication channel across the business
- Working with the key stakeholders across the business to lead and develop a team delivering the highest level of service through social media channels
- Manage a team focusing upon the digital communication with the customer, with the anticipation this team will see continual growth
- Work across the digital teams with both internal and external suppliers
- Develop and build upon the strategy for the digital channels focusing upon the social media and messenger communication, always forward thinking to the next opportunity for the business
- Proactively looking to the future to always think of the next development, for example iCloud and WhatsApp for business
- Working with the business to enhance the methods of communication for the customers
- Deliver insight and performance analysis relating directly to the social media and messenger and Video channels
- Build relationships across the business and communicate the developments of the channel across the business
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of operationally delivering effective communication with a large customer base through social media
- Experience of communication with customer through Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp
- Experience of working in a multi-site, multi-brand environments
- Experience of managing multiple platforms and customer touch points
- A good understanding of the technology
- Good understanding of Road Maps
- Excellent knowledge of video communication in a customer environments
- An excellence knowledge of both social media and messaging channels in the call centre
- A proactive attitude to continual development and a desire to deliver the best service
We endeavour to respond to all applications within a week, depending on the constraints of, and response to, the role. However, if you feel you’ve been waiting too long, please do get in touch and we’ll always do our best to give you feedback on your application.
To apply for this role, please click Apply and complete the online application form.
Cactus Search is a niche UK specialist Call and Contact Centre recruitment business covering all Management disciplines including Sales, Telesales, Collections, Customer Service, Forecasting and Planning, Workforce Management, Process Improvement, Contact Centre Change, Project Management and Business Development. If you are seeking a career move and would like confidential discussions around industry opportunities do get in touch with one of our specialist team.