Please use the search to find another job.
Customer & Quality Assurance Manager
About the Role
Do you live and breathe customer experience? Do you have a can-do attitude? Do you thrive off working within a Customer Centric culture?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Experience Manager to join a growing organisation in the Milton Keynes area.
The Customer Experience manager will look to transform customer experience through the Client Contact Centre such that the contact centre offers the best satisfaction and delivers a more friendly, professional and responsive service.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Ensure the customer experience meets and, where possible, exceeds customer requirements and is fulfilled through qualitative review of the operation and its impact on customers
- Management and delivery of the Quality Assurance & Customer Outcome Framework, ensuring adequate assessments of Agent competency whilst the delivery of appropriate outcomes to customers.
- Represent the Voice of the Customer into the contact centre and use customer insight data to drive customer experience improvements into the clients contact centre
- Represent the voice of the Company back into the client to recommend improvements to customer experience
- Customer focused
- Results orientated
- Strong stakeholder/ client management
- Problem solving/solution focused
- Proactive driver
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Contact centre management experience
- Credit card industry experience
- Financial services regulatory knowledge
- Outsourcing experience
- Experience in Quality Assurance and Customer Outcome Framework
- Experience of customer satisfaction & loyalty development